To move and to hold
From shore to shore and everywhere in between, Matson containers are on the move. Shippers rely on us to create the best intermodal solutions to keep freight safe, whether it’s inbound materials or products on their way to market
Domestic Intermodal Services
- For time-sensitive freight we provide premium intermodal services designed to compete with single-driver highway transit.
- For lower value commodities, we offer value pricing for a variety of equipment types and service options.
- For dedicated capacity, we offer a new fleet of Matson private 53’ high-cube containers.
- 40-foot containers to efficiently handle dense freight.
- Our Tier One agreements with all North American railroads and other service providers offer the capacity, rates and routes to meet your service requirements in every lane.
- Our contracts with a select group of drayage providers help ensure on- time pickup and delivery.
- Matson Logistics technology automatically tracks your shipment to report current location and status via EDI, e-mail, fax, or secure Internet access.
Matson Logistics provides intermodal service to many of the world’s best-known companies and brands, moving thousands of containers of inbound materials, outbound finished goods and industrial and consumer products every day. Contact Matson Logistics today to learn more about the benefits of intermodal transportation.